Sunday, January 26, 2014

Can't reply to J.R. on Twitter--maybe this will go through



 J.R. if you see this will you try me again?

From: J. R. (via Twitter) [mailto:notify@twitter.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2014 1:07 AM
To: Hershel Parker
Subject: J. R. (@ADFDSDFKSLDKFLS) mentioned you on Twitter!

@Argulus I don't wish to be presumptuous, but I've a story for you--a sad one, though not quite tragic--about reading "Billy Budd" at Duke. - @ADFDSDFKSLDKFLS
 
 
 
Hershel Parker,
You were mentioned in a Tweet!
 
Hershel Parker












1 comment:

  1. Professor Parker,

    I've sent a message to your University of Delaware e-mail address. I'd like to keep even its title confidential, which names Melville's welkin-eyed sailor and two other less impressive personages.

    Sincerely,

    J.R.

    ReplyDelete