Saturday, October 14, 2017

A model apology for all the liars alive--I can think of a president of Duke University in Durham, a chaired professor at Columbia, . . . .


{ Notice } I, do hereby certify that I Charles C. Mclure, last from Tuscumbia and now in the Town of Columbus
Mississippi, have been guilty of uttering the most infamous, hellishly slanderous falsehood against the character
of a portion of the family of Maj. Jesse Weaver, the aforesaid town of Columbus, and also that I have threatened
the Mr. Thomas Morford, and I hereby acknowledge that I felt thankful that I have even a hope of escaping the
just vengeance of said gentleman, with that merited from every honest and good citizen, only of this town, but
that I do deserve the countenance. I acknowledgement to all which I do fix my hand and seal the presence of the
witnesses and thank them that they even consent to sign their names as witnesses against me. C. C. Mclure,
Witnesses, G. W. Sims, John W. Blundell, James Sims, T. R. Norman, W. W. Humphries, C. H. Abert, Erasmus Potts,
W. B. Patterson.


NO ONE APOLOGIZES ANY MORE AFTER LYING ABOUT SOMEONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment